Terms and Conditons
- All VIP tables and packages are non-refundable regardless of circumstances.
- This is an over 18’s event. Entry will be refused to persons under the age of 18.
- Admission to the event will be granted only upon presentation of a valid admission ticket.
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons present a valid and acceptable form of a photo identification.
- Acceptable forms of ID are limited to the Australian Drivers’ License, Passports or RTA endorsed proof of age card.
- Line-up is subject to change without notice and no refunds will be given.
- No admission to the vessel after departure from the wharf.
- As this is a licensed venue, entry will be refused to patrons who are intoxicated and / or disorderly.
- Patrons choosing to bring valuables to the premises do so at their own risk.
- Any wristband removed from wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
- Any patron may be required to undergo search, bag check search when they enter and / or during the event. A person who refuses to undergo such a search, and / or bag check may be prohibited from entering from the event without being entitled to a refund of the admission fee, or such a visitor may be immediately removed from the event.
- Seadeck Australia reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who breach the Conditions of Entry.
- Seadeck will continue in the case of rain, hail or shine (unless deemed unsafe by management)
- Smoking is restricted to “smoking areas”
- Seadeck maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE drug policy.
- Patrons choosing to bring valuables to the premises do so at their own risk
- No gang associated behaviour, jewellery, accessories or clothing that displays or infers by form of word, colours, logo, symbol or otherwise, no hens or buck’s paraphemalia.
- Alcohol and / or illegal drugs / and weapons of appearance.
- All prescription drugs will be assessed and reviewed by our management or security personnel. Their decision on the items will be final. If in doubt, then please carry your prescription with you.
- Drinkable liquids (no water bottles)
- Tripods and selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment (unless written permission from Seadeck)
RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
- Seadeck Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
- Seadeck management reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises and person who causes annoyance or inconvenience to other patrons or members of the public.
- Seadeck Management reserves the right to refuse entry to remove from the premises and person who is believed to be intoxicated, or under the influence of any non-prescribed drug.
- Seadeck Australia is a licensed premise. As such, any person found to be intoxicated may be removed from the event or refused entry.
- Roving RSA Marshalls along with security and Seadeck management reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any patron.
- Bar Staff reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any patron.
- Any person who are intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome or disorderly will be removed.